Nursery is available for ages 0-4 during from 10:15am to 12:00pm.
Our volunteers go through background checks and there is a check in and out system for your child's safety.
Have questions or want to volunteer? Contact:
Heather Cox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Barefoot: email@example.com
There will be no kid's ministry through the summer until school begins. We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause. The nursery will still be open!
Take Hold Church Kid's Ministry exists to
- Equip the children with knowledge and tools to stand firm (Hebrews 13:21, 2 Peter 3:18);
- Instruct, encourage and help guide them into freely worshiping and praising our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Chronicles 16:9);
- Teach the children how to apply the Word to their daily lives (Proverbs 2:1-5);
- Teach that prayer and communication with the Father is the first thing to turn to in all situations (Matthew 6:33);
- Turn their hearts toward the ONLY person that can supply all their needs (Philippians 4:19)
Kid's ministry is for kids ages 5-12 from 10:15am to 12:00pm.
Have questions or want to volunteer? Contact Heather Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org